CCW Trust Limited are delighted to announce the take off of their new Aircraft Registry arm.
With effect from 1 May 2007, the Isle of Man Government launched the Aircraft Register. The Aircraft Register is aiming to emulate the hugely successful Isle of Man Ship Registry.
The team at CCW Trust Limited would be delighted to help you with your enquiries leading to registration.
Please contact Roger Barrs on firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you make the decision to register your airdraft in the Isle of Man, we have included the following documents for your information:
Guidance Notes and background
- Civil Aviation (Subordinate Legislation) (Application) Order 2006
- The Air Navigation (Isle of Man) Order 2007
Forms: Radio Licence
- Application for the issue of a Certificate of Airworthiness
- Declaration of RVSM capacity
- Application for the issue of Airworthiness for Export
- Application to Renew a Certificate of Airworthiness
Forms: Aircraft Mortgage
- Entry of Priority Notice
- Entry of Aircraft Mortgage
- Change in Particulars
- Discharge of Registered Mortgage
- Mortgage Search from
Forms: Licence Validation